Dienstag, 10. November 2015

leaving Canada...

That moment when you step into the plane with tears in your eyes because you don't want to go.. well.. home.
It feels like Canada is my new home and I can't believe I am leaving.
Man. I've been dog sledding, hiking in breathtaking nature, canoeing on beautiful lakes, skiing crazy mountains, driving incredible roads... I learned valuable skills and made friends for a lifetime that are like family to me.
I lived in my car for almost 3 months exploring and I have never been happier.
Driving my Jeep while blasting out country music and smelling like dog shit was what made me happy.
Now it's back to being "European"..
A valuable lesson I learned is that there are no goodbyes. I will be back

Baamaapii my friends, I love you



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen